Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When 3 weeks turns into 6

I posted at the beginning of March that I was just a little over 3 weeks out from releasing Holly's Story. Here we are, more than 4 weeks after that post, and it's still not available for sale. The opportunities to get frustrated have been abundant, but I refused to allow myself to worry about it.

After a couple weeks of dealing with some issues CreateSpace had with the PDFs the cover (thank you for all of your help and patience, Jen!) and interior, I am beyond excited to say -- I just ordered the proof! I should have it within 2 weeks, and I can't wait to see it the way my readers will see it. Just the thought of opening up the package and holding it in my hands makes me all giddy inside.

It's possible that the Kindle edition will be available before the print edition.  I'll keep you updated on the various release dates.

For now, if you would share the news about Holly's Story by passing along these links to your friends and family, I would truly appreciate it.

Blog post:  Just what is "Holly's Story"?

The Forever Home Series Facebook page

As a way of saying thank you, I leave you with this photo of Little Bear, Danny, and Smoker!



No comments:

Post a Comment