Thursday, June 9, 2011

AZ Desert Dogs Rescue Open House this Saturday

I just wanted to spread the word that Home Fur' Good will be holding an open house as a "thank you" to the AZ Desert Dog Rescue this Saturday from noon to 4 pm.

There will be refreshments, and I will be there holding a book signing! It will be my very first, and I'm so happy that it's at a rescue, since fostering dogs is what inspired me to write Holly's Story!  I will be donating $1.00 from every book that is sold to the AZ Desert Dog Rescue.

Click here to read about the event on Facebook.

Giveaway Update: It's almost Friday! If you haven't entered your name in the giveaway for a free copy of Holly's Story, you still have time!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great event. I hope they get lots of awareness for the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went really well -- met a lot of nice people and dogs. They'll be holding another event on June 25th. I'll be putting a blog post up about that as well.

    ReplyDelete